In this course, you will learn in detail about studio and open art therapy groups. The course covers:
- The differences between studio and open group types
- The concepts and practice of dynamic administration
- Structural and boundary differences in group types
- Best practices for each type of group, including referrals, integration of approaches (directive, interactive, non-directive), observational skills, enabling engagement in art making, how to discuss artworks, group theory and practice challenges, and co-working.
The course has three modules, the last of which has two parts:
- Module 1: Studio and Open Art Therapy Groups
- Module 2: Dynamic Administration
- Module 3, Part 1: Best practice
- Module 3, Part 2: Best practice (continued)
There are also three handouts:
- A Studio and Open Groups Factsheet
- A Guide to Dynamic Administration
- Dynamic Administration: Organisational Diagram
This course is available for only £50 and on completion, you will receive a certificate for use in showing your Continued Professional Development (90 minutes).
|Number of Lessons|